Serves 4-6 depending on glass size
- 6oz Graham Crackers, crumbed
- 2oz butter, melted
- 12oz Michigan Cream Cheese
- 2oz confectioners sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- ⅔ cup/5 fl oz heavy cream
- 8oz (approximately 10 medium) strawberries
- 2tbsp confectioners sugar
- In a bowl, mix the melted butted and the crushed graham crackers (you can do this in a processor or by hand by putting into a plastic bag and using a rolling pin)
- Press into the individual glasses for serving and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the heavy cream and combine.
- Spoon the cream mixture onto the individual cooled biscuit bases and refrigerate.
- Puree half the strawberries with the 2tbsp sugar and seive.
- Slice or dice the remaining strawberries and pile onto the cheesecake bases, then drizzle